Certifications – NCCPT, CPR/AED
Kyle has been a coach at Full Range since 2013, and currently heads our Olympic Weightlifting program.
“In a former life, I was a “global gym lifter” and I did Brazilian jiu-jitsu with a little Muay Thai. While doing MMA and global gym lifting, I was challenged by a teammate who owned a CF gym to try CF. I took one class and immediately felt like I was going to throw up. I was hooked from there.”
I have always been passionate about health and wellness since I was a teen. Growing up I was a little chubby and as soon as I had control, I made a vow to always live healthy and take care of my appearance (minus my massive sweet tooth that seems to be a barrier lol). I currently train [with the FR Competition Team] 4-5 times/week, and count my macros religiously (I work with Team WAG coaching for that).”
“Although I like to have fun and dance around in class, I take coaching very seriously so that members in my class get the most from their experience and avoid injury at all cost.
- 13 Years of experience as a Personal Trainer and Group Training Coach
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified
- CrossFit Powerlifting Certified
- CrossFit Gymnastics Certified
- CrossFit Kettlebell Certified USAW Level 1 Certified Instructor
- NASM Corrective Exercise Certified Therapist
- NFPT Certified Personal Trainer
- APEX Certified Personal Trainer